Sunday, July 1, 2007

Serious stuff on Sunday morning

Not sure why this always seems to happen on Sunday morning. Please read these posts before you continue.
Queen of the Surf Pirates
Outer Banks Real Estate
I support Paula and Ronnie in this crusade. There is a very real attempt to intimidate bloggers on the Outer Banks and it must stop. I will not be intimidated and I will not allow this site to be used for bullying anyone I will continue to enforce my Code of Conduct and I will continue to post comments that I choose not to accept to the deleted posts blog. I will support any local blogger who feels threatened for expressing their opinion or for not bowing in the face of pressure and threats. Our ability to expresses ourselves freely and without fear demands nothing less.


Now a message to the author of Outer Banks Republic. You are not responsible for this problem. The bully is. I suspect that your first response will be to stop blogging feeling this will make the problem for Paula and Ronnie go away. Your wrong, it won't, the bully will simply find new focus and continue his mean spirited campaign. If you stop blogging you let him win. I hope you won't do that and I know that it is not what Paula or Ronnie want to see either. Beat the bullies by blogging not backing out.